NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer (CHO) Application Form 2019 Apply Before 30.10.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer (CHO) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NHM Maharashtra Sarkari Naukri 2019.
NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the NHM Maharashtra (National Health Mission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Community Health Officer (CHO) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
- Total: 3965 Posts.
- Salary: 25000/- (Per Month).
- Location: Maharashtra
- Start Application: 21st Sep. 2019
- Closing Date:
14 October 201930.10.2019
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.350/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelors in Nursing OR BAMS OR Bachelors in Unani Medicine.
- Age Limit: Maximum 38 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply through NHM Maharashtra Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NHM Maharashtra official website www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO)“.
Online Practice Test:
- NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer (CHO) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test