NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 28 February 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NHM MP Sarkari Naukri 2021.
NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the NHM MP (National Health Mission (M.P)). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Community Health Officer (CHO) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
- Total: 2850 Posts.
- Salary: 15000/- Per Month
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Start Application: 02 February 2021
- Closing Date: 28 February 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: Application Fees Rs.500/-.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) by recognized Institute/ University by Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council.
- Age Limit: 21 to 40 years
- Selection will be based on Online Written Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NHM MP Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NHM MP official website www.nhmmp.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO)“.
Online Practice Test:
- NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test