NIRDPR Young Fellow, CLRP & State Programme Coordinator Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 10 Aug 2020 05:30 PM: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NIRDPR Young Fellow, CLRP & State Programme Coordinator Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NIRDPR Sarkari Naukri 2020.
NIRDPR Young Fellow, CLRP & State Programme Coordinator Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the NIRDPR (National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Young Fellow, CLRP & State Programme Coordinator in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Young Fellow, CLRP & State Programme Coordinator
- Total: 510 Posts.
- Salary: ₹ 55,000
- Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Start Application: 25 Jul 2020
- Closing Date: 10 Aug 2020 05:30 PM
- Application Mode: Online
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Post Graduate in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/ Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies and similar disciplines (the term on PG degree may be relaxed in case of Engineering graduates) from any recognized university. & Graduate in any subject from any recognized university. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: 25-30 years
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NIRDPR Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NIRDPR official website www.nird.org.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Young Fellow, CLRP & State Programme Coordinator“.
Online Practice Test:
- NIRDPR Young Fellow, CLRP & State Programme Coordinator Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test