NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor Application Form 2019 Before 20 Jan 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NIT Hamirpur Sarkari Naukri 2019.
NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the NIT Hamirpur (National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor
- Total: 76 Posts.
- Salary: ₹ 159,100/. pm to 220,200
- Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Start Application: 04 Dec 2019
- Closing Date: 20 Jan 2020
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹1000/
- Application Send: Application Send to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, Hamirpur- 177 005, (H.P.) India.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: B.Tech. / B.E. or equivalent in relevant discipline/ UG Degree: B.A. with one of the subjects as English & PG Degree: M.A. (English).
- Age Limit: Maximum 60 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application Form through NIT Hamirpur Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NIT Hamirpur official website nith.ac.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor“.
Online Practice Test:
- NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test