North Central Railway (NCR) Act Apprentice Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 1st September. 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from North Central Railway (NCR) Act Apprentice Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to North Central Railway (NCR) Sarkari Naukri 2021.
North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the North Central Railway (NCR). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Act Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Act Apprentice
- Total: 1664 Posts.
- Salary: Check Advt.
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Address: Office of the Chief Workshop Manager, Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi, Official Website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Start Application: 28th July 2021
- Closing Date: 1st September. 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST: No Fees and GEN/OBC: Rs.100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Matriculation or 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks or 8th class & ITI/ Trade Certificate.
- Age Limit: Minimum 15 to Maximum 24 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through North Central Railway (NCR) Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to North Central Railway (NCR) official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Act Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- North Central Railway (NCR) Act Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test