NPCIL Executive Trainee Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 09th March, 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NPCIL Executive Trainee Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NPCIL Sarkari Naukri 2021.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Executive Trainee in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Executive Trainee
- Total: 200 Posts.
- Salary: Monthly Stipend – Rs. 55,000/- One time Book Allowance – Rs. 18,000/-
- Location: Rawatbhata, Rajasthan
- Start Application: 23rd February, 2021.
- Closing Date: 09th March, 2021.
- Last Date For Payment of Application Fee : 09th March, 2021.
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates Should Process BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Age Limit: Maximum 26 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NPCIL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NPCIL official website www.npcilcareers.co.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Executive Trainee“.
Online Practice Test:
- NPCIL Executive Trainee Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test