NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for total 162 Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant & Other vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Apply Online npcilcareers.co.in for the post of Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant & Other this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant & Other Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
The NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant & Other Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31 Jan 2019.
Vacancy in NPCIL Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant & Other post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant & Other (More Vacancies Details Please Check the Advt.)||162|
NPCIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for the Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant & Other posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/Chemical recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Diploma in Engineering should be of three years duration after SSC/HSC & B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Chemistry as principal and Physics/Mathematics/ Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage. Mathematics at H.S.C. (10+2) level is essential. Candidates having Mathematics as the principal subject at B.Sc. are not eligible. HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation & more Age limit please check Advertisement.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale / Salary Please Check the Advt.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Interview.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 Jan 2019.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this NPCIL Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to npcilcareers.co.in (NPCIL Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant & Other Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NPCIL Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
NPCIL Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant & Other Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in NPCIL Recruitment written test exam. Search NPCIL Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), Gujarat
Website : npcilcareers.co.in
Online Practice Test:
- NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant & Other Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test