NPCIL Trade Apprentices Application Form 2020 Before 11 January 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NPCIL Trade Apprentices Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NPCIL Sarkari Naukri 2020.
NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Trade Apprentices in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Trade Apprentices
- Total: 65 Posts.
- Salary: As per rules
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Start Application: 9th Dec. 2020
- Closing Date: 11 January 2021
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: No Application Fee
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and ITI Pass Certificate in Relevant Trade. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: 16 to 24 years
Trade Wise NPCIL Trade Apprentices Vacancy Details
|Trades||No of Vacancy|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||08|
- Selection will be based on Trade Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application Form through NPCIL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NPCIL official website npcilcareers.co.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Trade Apprentices“.
Online Practice Test:
- NPCIL Trade Apprentices Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test