NPCIL Trade Apprentice Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 10 February 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NPCIL Trade Apprentice Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NPCIL Sarkari Naukri 2020.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Trade Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Trade Apprentice
- Total: 90 Posts.
- Salary: 8050/- (Per Month)
- Location: West Bengal
- Start Application: 9th Feb. 2019
- Closing Date: 10 February 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: No Application fee.
- Address: Manager (HRM), NPCIL, Kakrapar Gujarat State, Anumala – 394651, Ta. Vyara, Dist. Tapi Gujarat
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: ITI in relevant Trade form recognized NCVT.
- Age Limit: 14 to 24 years old
- Selection will be based on Merit.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NPCIL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NPCIL official website npcilcareers.co.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Trade Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- NPCIL Trade Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test