NRL Apprentice Trainee Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 10.03.2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NRL Apprentice Trainee Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NRL Sarkari Naukri 2020.
NRL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the NRL (Numaligarh Refinery Limited). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Apprentice Trainee in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Apprentice Trainee
- Total: 101 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.17000 for PG Degree/ Degree/ Diploma & Rs.12200 for ITI
- Location: Assam
- Start Application: 25.02.2020
- Closing Date: 10.03.2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: Please Check Advt.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: pass 10th Std/ B.Com/ B.A/ MA/ Diploma/ MBA/ Degree.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NRL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NRL official website www.nrl.co.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Apprentice Trainee“.
Online Practice Test:
- NRL Apprentice Trainee Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test