NVS Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for total 251 Teaching & Non Teaching vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
NVS Recruitment 2019
NVS Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Apply Online nvshq.org for the post of Teaching & Non Teaching this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has recently publish an advertisement notification for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
The NVS Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Teaching & Non Teaching Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 14 Feb 2019.
Vacancy in NVS Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Teaching & Non Teaching post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Teaching & Non Teaching (Vacancies Details Please Check the Advt.)||251|
NVS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for NVS Recruitment 2019 for the Teaching & Non Teaching posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Master Degree from the recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Graduate Degree from a recognized University. Degree from a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer Operation. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation & more age limit please check Advertisement.
NVS Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale/ Salary Please Check the Advt.
NVS Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
NVS Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Examination and Interview.
NVS Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14 Feb 2019.
NVS Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this NVS Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to nvshq.org (NVS Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NVS Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- The candidates have to pay examination fee online through the prescribed link at online application. The post wise examination fee payable is as under: Principal-Rs.1500/-, Assistant Commissioner (Administration)- Rs. 1500/-, PGTs Rs.1000/-, Assistant-Rs.800/-& Computer Operator-Rs.800/-. (More Details Please Check the Advt.).
NVS Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these NVS Teaching & Non Teaching Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in NVS Recruitment written test exam. Search NVS Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
NVS Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), Uttar Pradesh
Website : nvshq.org
Online Practice Test:
- NVS Teaching & Non Teaching Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Last Updated on by