ONGC Apprentice Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 17 August 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from ONGC Apprentice Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to ONGC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Apprentice
- Total: 4182 Posts.
- Salary: As per Apprentices Act, 1961,
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 29 July 2020
- Closing Date: 17 August 2020
- Date of Result/Selection: 24 August 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: No Application fee
|Centre||No. Of Vacancy|
|Delhi (ONGC Videsh Limited)||24|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||511|
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce/ ITI in Secretarial Assistant Trade/ B.Sc. with PCM or PCB or ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) Trade/ ITI in relevant Trade.
- Age Limit: 18 to 24 years
- Selection will be based on marks obtained in the minimum prescribed qualification and Merit.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through ONGC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- ONGC Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test