ONGC Medical Officer Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 15 December 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from ONGC Medical Officer Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to ONGC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Medical Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Medical Officer
- Total: 08 Posts.
- Salary: 75000/- Per Month and 72000/- Per Month
- Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Start Application: 08 December 2020
- Closing Date: 15 December 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: No Application fee
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: Not Specified
- Selection will be based on personal interview/ Interview through online mode.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through ONGC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Medical Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- ONGC Medical Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test