OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 18 September 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to OPSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant Fisheries Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant Fisheries Officer
- Total: 65 Posts.
- Salary: 44900/- Level -10
- Location: Odisha
- Start Application: 19 August 2019
- Closing Date: 18 September 2019
- Last Date For Submission of Application Fee: 21 September 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹400/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.).
- Age Limit: 21 to 32 years old
- Selection will be based on Career Assessment & Viva Voice Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through OPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to OPSC official website www.opsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Fisheries Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test