OPSC Civil Services Exam Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 22 February 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from OPSC Civil Services Exam Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to OPSC Sarkari Naukri 2021.
OPSC Civil Services Exam Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Civil Services Exam in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Civil Services Exam
- Total: 392 Posts.
- Salary: Level- 12
- Location: Odisha
- Start Application: 12 January 2021
- Closing Date:
11 February 202122 February 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 22 February 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02 March 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree form any recognized University.
- Age Limit: 21 to 32 years
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Viva Voice Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through OPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to OPSC official website www.opsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Civil Services Exam“.
Online Practice Test:
- OPSC Civil Services Exam Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test