OPSC Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for total 1950 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
OPSC Recruitment 2019
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.opsc.gov.in for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Odisha Public Service Commission. Odisha Public Service Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
The OPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31 Jan 2019.
Vacancy in OPSC Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)||1950|
OPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for OPSC Recruitment 2019 for the Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution/ Must have a valid registration certificate/ Possessed required conversion certificates. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 21 years old and Maximum 32 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Level-12, Cell – 1 of Rs.56,100/- (P.B. – 3 in the pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.15,600-39,100 + G.P. Rs.5,400/-)
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 Jan 2019.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this OPSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.opsc.gov.in (OPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the OPSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.500/- for General Candidates & No Fees for SC/ST is to be paid through online by any branch of State Bank of India.
OPSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in OPSC Recruitment written test exam. Search OPSC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
19, DR. P.K. PARIJA ROAD
Telephone No. : 0671 – 2305611,2304141
Fax No. : 0671 – 2301807,2304125
E-Mail Address : email@example.com
Website : www.opsc.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test