OPSC Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon) Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 25-03-2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from OPSC Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon) Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to OPSC Sarkari Naukri 2021.
OPSC Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon) Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon)
- Total: 2452 Posts.
- Salary: Check Advt.
- Location: Odisha
- Start Application: 26-02-2021
- Closing Date: 25-03-2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates Should Possess MBBS & Valid Registration Certificate Under Odisha Medical Registration Act 1961.
- Age Limit: 21 to 32 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through OPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to OPSC official website www.opsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon)“.
Online Practice Test:
- OPSC Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test