OSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 29 September 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from OSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to OSSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
OSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission Office). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Engineer (Civil) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Total: 257 Posts.
- Salary: 16880/- (Per Month)
- Location: Odisha
- Start Application: 30 August 2019
- Closing Date: 29 September 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹200/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute.
- Age Limit: 21 to 32 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Exam & Career Evaluation.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through OSSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil)“.
Online Practice Test:
- OSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test