OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 15 September 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to OSSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the OSSC (Orissa Staff Selection Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Soil Conservation Extension Worker in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Soil Conservation Extension Worker
- Total: 201 Posts.
- Salary: 9000/- (Per Month)
- Location: Odisha
- Start Application: 16 August 2020
- Closing Date: 15 September 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹200/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 12th with Science OR 12th with Vocational Course in Agriculture related subjects Crop Production, Horticulture, PDFM form any recognized Board.
- Age Limit: 21 to 32 years
- Selection will be based on Written Exam & Certificate Verification.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through OSSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Soil Conservation Extension Worker“.
Online Practice Test:
- OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test