PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 07 February 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to PGCIL Sarkari Naukri 2020.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the PGCIL (Power Grid Corporation of India). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET)
- Total: 110 Posts.
- Salary: 40,000 – 140000/-
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 20 January 2020
- Closing Date: 07 February 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Full Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant Engineering discipline or equivalent from recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks and Valid Score in the GATE 2019.
- Age Limit: Maximum 28 years Old.
- Selection will be based on GATE 2019 Score & interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through PGCIL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to PGCIL official website www.powergridindia.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET)“.
Online Practice Test:
- PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test