PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 06 March 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to PGCIL Sarkari Naukri 2020.
PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the PGCIL (Power Grid Corporation of India). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Field Engineer and Field Supervisor in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Field Engineer and Field Supervisor
- Total: 36 Posts.
- Salary: 30000/- (Per Month) & 23000/- (Per Month)
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 26 February 2020
- Closing Date: 06 March 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available e-Wallet)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹400/- & Rs.300/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/Civil discipline or equivalent from recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks & Diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering or equivalent from recognized technical Board/Institute with minimum 55% marks.
- Age Limit: 29 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Test & interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through PGCIL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to PGCIL official website www.powergridindia.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor“.
Online Practice Test:
- PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test