PPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 18 December 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from PPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to PPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
PPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Engineer (JE) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Engineer (JE)
- Total: 85 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.35400/-
- Location: Punjab
- Start Application: 27 November 2020
- Closing Date: 18 December 2020
- Last date for depositing Online Application Fee: 28 December 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Application fee deposited by Bank Challan through any branch State Bank of India.
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.1125/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹3000/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Civil/Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or institution or any other equivalent or higher qualification recognized by the Government.
- Age Limit: 18 to 37 years
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through PPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to PPSC official website ppsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE)“.
Online Practice Test:
- PPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test