Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for total 161 ETT Teachers vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2019
Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.pseb.ac.in for the post of ETT Teachers this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Punjab Education Board. Punjab Education Board has recently publish an advertisement notification for ETT Teachers Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2019.
The Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the ETT Teachers Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 26 Mar 2019.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
Vacancy in Punjab Education Board Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Punjab Education Board ETT Teachers post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Punjab Education Board Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2019 for the ETT Teachers posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree or institution with at least 50% marks as per guidelines of the University Grants Commission. Two years Elementary Teachers Training course or institution or two years diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.). (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Age Limit Please Check the Advt.
Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale/ Salary Please Check the Advt.
Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam/ Interview.
Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26 Mar 2019.
Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Punjab Education Board Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.pseb.ac.in (Punjab Education Board Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. ETT Teachers Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Punjab Education Board Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.1000/- for General Candidates & Rs.500/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Punjab Education Board Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Punjab Education Board ETT Teachers Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Punjab Education Board Recruitment written test exam. Search Punjab Education Board Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Punjab School Education Board
Vidya Bhawan, Phase-8, Sahibjada Ajit Singh Nagar (Mohali) Pin Code-160062
Phone No. 0172-5227423,424,425
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website:- www.pseb.ac.in
Online Practice Test:
- Punjab Education Board ETT Teachers Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test