Punjab Health Department Medical Officer (Specialist) Application Form 2020 Before 16, 20 & 21 Mar 2020 (10 AM): This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Punjab Health Department Medical Officer (Specialist) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Punjab Health Department Sarkari Naukri 2020.
Punjab Health Department Medical Officer (Specialist) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the Punjab Health Department. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Medical Officer (Specialist) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Medical Officer (Specialist)
- Total: 360 Posts.
- Salary: 15600-39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance
- Location: Punjab
- Closing Date: 12.03.2020
- Interview Date: 16, 20 & 21 Mar 2020 (10 AM)
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.600/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹1000/
- Venue: Office of Director Health and Family Welfare Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: should possess MBBS Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty from recognized university.
- Age Limit: 18 to 37 years old
- Selection will be based on academic performance and interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application Form through Punjab Health Department Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Punjab Health Department official website www.pbhealth.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Medical Officer (Specialist)“.
Online Practice Test:
- Punjab Health Department Medical Officer (Specialist) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test