Rajasthan Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 21 Jul 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Rajasthan Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Rajasthan Postal Circle Sarkari Naukri 2020.
Rajasthan Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the Rajasthan Postal Circle. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Gramin Dak Sevaks in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Total: 3262 Posts.
- Salary: ₹14,500 per month
- Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Start Application: 22 Jun 2020
- Closing Date: 21 Jul 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 10th pass/ Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- Age Limit: 18 and 40 years
- i. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- ii. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- iii. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- iv. In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- v. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
- vi. A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- vii. If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.Similarly, in case of a candidate if joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- viii. Applicants submitted applications with incomplete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration. Candidate should select appropriate Board basing on the year of pass and Board of pass from the respective states which recognised the Boards. Any deviation with reference to the documents submitted and data entered will also liable for rejection of the candidature.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Rajasthan Postal Circle Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Rajasthan Postal Circle official website www.appost.in/gdsonline/. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks“.
Online Practice Test:
- Rajasthan Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test