RBI Assistant Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 20 January 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from RBI Assistant Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to RBI Sarkari Naukri 2020.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the RBI (Reserve Bank of India). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant
- Total: 926 Posts.
- Salary: 36091/- (Per Month)
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 23 December 2019
- Closing Date: 24 January 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 24 January 2020
- Date of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): 14 & 15 February 2020
- Date of Online Main Test (Tentative): March 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.50/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹450/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Age Limit: 20 to 28 years old
- Selection will be based on Online Preliminary Exam, Online Main Exam & Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through RBI Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to RBI official website www.rbi.org.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant“.
Online Practice Test:
- RBI Assistant Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test