RBI Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for total 24 Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
RBI Recruitment 2019
RBI Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Apply Online rbi.org.in for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Reserve Bank of India. Reserve Bank of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
The RBI Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30 January 2019.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- Online Mock Test 2018
- Current Affairs 2018
- Govt. Jobs 2018
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
Vacancy in RBI Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)||24|
RBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for RBI Recruitment 2019 for the Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Three years Diploma in Civil/Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil/Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD). (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 20 years old and Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
RBI Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.21400/- (Per Month)
RBI Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
RBI Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
RBI Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 January 2019.
RBI Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this RBI Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to rbi.org.in (RBI Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the RBI Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.450/- for General Candidates & Rs.50/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online.
RBI Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these RBI Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in RBI Recruitment written test exam. Search RBI Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
RBI Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Reserve Bank of India (RBI), All India
Official Website:- www.rbi.org.in
Online Practice Test:
- RBI Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test