RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 06 February 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to RCF Kapurthala Sarkari Naukri 2020.
RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the RCF Kapurthala (Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Act Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Act Apprentice
- Total: 400 Posts.
- Salary: Not Specified
- Location: Kapurthala (Punjab)
- Start Application: 08 January 2020
- Closing Date: 06 February 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 10th class pass with minimum 50% marks and ITI in relevant trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years old
- Selection will be based on Merit.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through RCF Kapurthala Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to RCF Kapurthala official website rcf.indianrailways.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Act Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test