RCF Management Trainee, Officer & Other Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 15 Jul 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from RCF Management Trainee, Officer & Other Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to RCF Sarkari Naukri 2020.
RCF Management Trainee, Officer & Other Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the RCF (Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Management Trainee, Officer & Other in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Management Trainee, Officer & Other
- Total: 393 Posts.
- Salary: ₹ 30,000/-
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Start Application: 29 Jun 2020
- Closing Date: 15 Jul 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: Non – refundable application fee of ₹1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) plus Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST) for the post of Management Trainee/ Engineer/ Officer category and 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) plus Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST) for the posts in Workers’ category are required to be paid by General, OBC and EWS category candidates at the time of submission of online application form. Candidates can opt to pay either through internet banking account or credit/ debit card. No other mode of payment of application fee would be accepted.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Regular Full time 4 years BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in Chemical discipline/ Chemical Technology from UGC/AICTE approved institutions. Allied courses / degrees / dual degrees in Chemical Engineering will not be considered. & Regular Full time 4 years BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in Electrical discipline from UGC/AICTE approved institutions. Allied courses / degrees in Electrical Engineering will not be considered. & Full time & regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and NCVT in the AO (CP) trade. & SSC with 6 months’ full time residential fireman certificate course from State Fire Training Center, Govt. Institute (SFTC) Experience: Should be having Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) Driving License with one years’ experience as on 31st July, 2020. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: Maximum Age -25 years
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through RCF Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to RCF official website www.rcfltd.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Management Trainee, Officer & Other“.
Online Practice Test:
- RCF Management Trainee, Officer & Other Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test