RPSC ACF & Forest Range Officer Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 23 Feb 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from RPSC ACF & Forest Range Officer Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to RPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
RPSC ACF & Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as ACF & Forest Range Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: ACF & Forest Range Officer
- Total: 204 Posts.
- Salary: Pay Matrix L- 14 / One rang officer grade-I: Pay Matrix L- 11
- Location: Rajasthan
- Start Application: 04 Feb 2020
- Closing Date: 23 Feb 2020
- Application Mode: Online
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Application/Science, Environmental Science, Horticulture, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of the Universities.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years old
- Selection will be based on Competitive Examination.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through RPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to RPSC official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of ACF & Forest Range Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- RPSC ACF & Forest Range Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test