RWF Trade Apprentice Application Form 2019 Application Form Before 15.11.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from RWF Trade Apprentice Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to RWF Sarkari Naukri 2019.
RWF Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the RWF (Rail Wheel Factory). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Trade Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Trade Apprentice
- Total: 192 Posts.
- Salary: CNC Programming cum Operator: Rs.12261 & Other Trades: Rs.10899
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Start Application: 15.10.2019
- Closing Date: 15.11.2019
- Application Mode: Offline
- Address: The Senior Personnel Officer, Personnel Department, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore – 560 064.
- Application Fees: Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
|Name of the Trade||No of Vacancy|
|CNC Programming cum Operator (COE Group)||23|
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: pass 10th with ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years old
- Selection will be based on merit list.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application Form through RWF Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to RWF official website rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Trade Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- RWF Trade Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test