SAIL OCTT, OCT, AITT Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 11 October 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from SAIL OCTT, OCT, AITT Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to SAIL Sarkari Naukri 2019.
SAIL OCTT, OCT, AITT Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the SAIL (Steel Authority of India). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as OCTT, OCT, AITT in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Operator-cum-Technician Trainee, Operator-cum-Technician Boiler, Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee
- Total: 463 Posts.
- Salary: 16800 – 24110/- & 15830 – 22150/-
- Location: Bokaro (Jharkhand)
- Start Application: 20 September 2019
- Closing Date: 11 October 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹250/- & Rs.150/-.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in
/Ceramics disciplines from a Govt. recognized Institute with minimum 50% marks & Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in engineering from Govt. recognized Institute with 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency.
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test / Trade Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through SAIL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to SAIL official website www.sail.co.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of OCTT, OCT, AITT“.
Online Practice Test:-
- SAIL OCTT, OCT, AITT Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test