SBI Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 19 September 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from SBI Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to SBI Sarkari Naukri 2019.
SBI Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the SBI (State Bank of India). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II)
- Total: 56 Posts.
- Salary: 31705 – 45950/-
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 27 August 2019
- Closing Date: 19 September 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.125/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹750/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS from any recognised University / College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Shortlisting and Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through SBI Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to SBI official website sbi.co.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II)“.
Online Practice Test:
- SBI Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test