SBI Deputy Manager (Law) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 12 February 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from SBI Deputy Manager (Law) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to SBI Sarkari Naukri 2020.
SBI Deputy Manager (Law) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the SBI (State Bank of India). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Deputy Manager (Law) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Deputy Manager (Law)
- Total: 45 Posts.
- Salary: 31705 – 45950/-
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 23 January 2020
- Closing Date: 12 February 2020
- Date for downloading call letter for Online Test (Tentative): 21 February 2020
- Date Of Online Test (Tentative): 08 March 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹750/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in Law from a recognized University in India.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Online Test & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through SBI Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to SBI official website www.onlinesbi.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Deputy Manager (Law)“.
Online Practice Test:
- SBI Deputy Manager (Law) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test