SJVN Ltd. Apprentice Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 15 March 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from SJVN Ltd. Apprentice Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to SJVN Ltd. Sarkari Naukri 2021.
SJVN Ltd. Apprentice Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the SJVN Ltd.. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Apprentice
- Total: 280 Posts.
- Salary: 10,000/- (Per Month) & 8,000/- (Per Month) & 7,000/- (Per Month)
- Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Start Application: 16 February 2021
- Closing Date: 15 March 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Full-time Degree in Engineering / Technology in a relevant branch, from Institute/ University, recognized by AICTE. & Full-time Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant branch, from Institute/ University, recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State. & 10th Pass and ITI in relevant Branch /Trade.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
- Selection will be based on marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through SJVN Ltd. Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to SJVN Ltd. official website sjvn.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- SJVN Ltd. Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test