SLPRB AP Police Scientific Assistant Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 22 November 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from SLPRB AP Police Scientific Assistant Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to SLPRB AP Police Sarkari Naukri 2020.
SLPRB AP Police Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the SLPRB AP Police. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Scientific Assistant in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Scientific Assistant
- Total: 58 Posts.
- Salary: 28940 – 78910/-
- Location: Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
- Start Application: 02 November 2020
- Closing Date: 22 November 2020
- Date of Written Exam (Tentative): 06 December 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.300/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹600/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Must have Passed M.Sc With Physics/ Forensic Science from any university of India established. & Must have Passed M.Sc With Biology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Forensic Science from any university of India established. & Must have Passed M.Sc With Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Forensic Science from any university of India established.
- Age Limit: Maximum 42 years
- Selection will be based on Written Examination.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through SLPRB AP Police Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to SLPRB AP Police official website slprb.ap.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Scientific Assistant“.
Online Practice Test:
- SLPRB AP Police Scientific Assistant Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test