South Eastern Railway Apprentice Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 11.05.2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from South Eastern Railway Apprentice Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to South Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri 2020.
South Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the South Eastern Railway. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Apprentice
- Total: 1778 Posts.
- Salary: Please Check Advt.
- Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Start Application: 04 Jan 2020
- Closing Date: 03 Feb 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (excluding additional subjects) and an ITI Pass certificate (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) granted by the NCVT.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through South Eastern Railway Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to South Eastern Railway official website ser.indianrailways.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- South Eastern Railway Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test