South Indian Bank Probationary Manager Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 23 February 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from South Indian Bank Probationary Manager Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to South Indian Bank Sarkari Naukri 2020.
South Indian Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the South Indian Bank. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Probationary Manager in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Probationary Manager
- Total: 15 Posts.
- Salary: 31705 – 45950/-
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 12 February 2020
- Closing Date: 23 February 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.200/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹800/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ACA).
- Age Limit: Maximum 28 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through South Indian Bank Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to South Indian Bank official website www.southindianbank.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Probationary Manager“.
Online Practice Test:
- South Indian Bank Probationary Manager Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test