SPSC General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 05 January 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from SPSC General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to SPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
SPSC General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the SPSC (Sikkim Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade)
- Total: 40 Posts.
- Salary: Level 15
- Location: Sikkim
- Start Application: 16th Dec. 2020
- Closing Date: 05 January 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: Application Fees Rs.150/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery degree from a recognized university, AND Should have completed rotatory internship of one year from a recognized institute AND Registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of any State.
- Age Limit: 21 to 50 years
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through SPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to SPSC official website www.spscskm.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade)“.
Online Practice Test:
- SPSC General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test