SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 25 Jul 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to SSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the SSC (Staff Selection Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Hindi Translator in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Hindi Translator
- Total: 283 Posts.
- Salary: Level-6 (₹ 35400- 112400)
- Location: Across India
- Start Application: 29 Jun 2020
- Closing Date: 25 Jul 2020 11:30 PM
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Master‟s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level & Master‟s degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
- Selection will be based on Written Examination.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through SSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to SSC official website ssc.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator“.
Online Practice Test:
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test