SSC Sub-Inspector Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 16 October 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from SSC Sub-Inspector Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to SSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
SSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the SSC (Staff Selection Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Sub-Inspector in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Sub-Inspector
- Total: Not Specified.
- Salary: 35400 – 112400/- Level-6 & 29200 – 92300/- Level-5
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 17 September 2019
- Closing Date: 16 October 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 18 October 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 19 October 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 11 & 12 December 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Age Limit: 20 to 25 years old
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Examination and Physical Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through SSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to SSC official website ssc.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Sub-Inspector“.
Online Practice Test:
- SSC Sub-Inspector Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test