SWR Act Apprentice Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 09 January 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from SWR Act Apprentice Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to SWR Sarkari Naukri 2020.
SWR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the SWR (South Western Railway). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Act Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Act Apprentice
- Total: 1004 Posts.
- Salary: As Per RRC Rules
- Location: Hubballi (Karnataka)
- Start Application: 10 December 2020
- Closing Date: 09 January 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates should possess 10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board & ITI in relevant trade recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years
- Selection will be based on Merit.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through SWR Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to SWR official website www.rrchubli.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Act Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- SWR Act Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test