Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2019 Application Form for total 37 Junior Reporter vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2019
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Application Form tnpolice.gov.in for the post of Junior Reporter this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Tamilnadu Police. Tamilnadu Police has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Reporter Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2019.
The Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Junior Reporter Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 21-03-2019.
[box title=”QUICK LINK”]
- Jobs in Tamil Nadu 2019
- Tamil Nadu GK & Current Affairs 2019
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2019
Vacancy in Tamilnadu Police Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Tamilnadu Police Junior Reporter post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2019 for the Junior Reporter posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Must have Passed Plus 2 with Tamil as one of the Subjects & Must have Passed Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by Higher Grade / Senior Grade (120 WPM) & Working Knowledge in Tamil Shorthand is Required. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.36,200 – 1,14,800/-
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Skill Test, Oral Test.
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21-03-2019.
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this Tamilnadu Police Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to tnpolice.gov.in (Tamilnadu Police Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Reporter Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Tamilnadu Police Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- The Chairman, Selection Committee, Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ, 2nd Floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building, DGP Office Complex, Mylapore, Chennai-4.
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Tamilnadu Police Junior Reporter Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Tamilnadu Police Recruitment written test exam. Search Tamilnadu Police Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
CCTNS Project Team,
State Crime Record Bureau,
No.95, Santhome high Road , Chennai-28.
Ph : 044- 24957878 / 24958585
Fax : 044-24622744
Email : cctnstn[at]tn[dot]gov[dot]in / cctnstamilnadu[at]gmail[dot]com
Official Website:- tnpolice.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- Tamilnadu Police Junior Reporter Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test