TN Fisheries Department Sagar Mitra Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 19.02.2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from TN Fisheries Department Sagar Mitra Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to TN Fisheries Department Sarkari Naukri 2021.
TN Fisheries Department Sagar Mitra Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the TN Fisheries Department. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Sagar Mitra in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Sagar Mitra
- Total: 623 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.10000/-
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Start Application: 05.02.2021
- Closing Date: 19.02.2021
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹1500/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor degree in Fisheries Science/Marine Biology/Zoology from recognized university. & Knowledge of Information Technology (IT) is essential.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Old.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application through TN Fisheries Department Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to TN Fisheries Department official website www.fisheries.tn.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Sagar Mitra“.
Online Practice Test:
- TN Fisheries Department Sagar Mitra Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test