TN MRB Assistant Surgeon (General) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 29 May 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from TN MRB Assistant Surgeon (General) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to TN MRB Sarkari Naukri 2020.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon (General) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the TN MRB (Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant Surgeon (General)
- Total: 223 Posts.
- Salary: ₹56100-177500
- Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Start Application: 22 May 2020
- Closing Date: 29 May 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.500/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹1000/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS Degree. (Full Details Please Check Advt.).
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through TN MRB Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to TN MRB official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Surgeon (General)“.
Online Practice Test:
- TN MRB Assistant Surgeon (General) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test