TNPSC Civil Judge Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 09 October 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from TNPSC Civil Judge Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to TNPSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Civil Judge in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Civil Judge
- Total: 176 Posts.
- Salary: 27700 – 44770/-
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Start Application: 09 September 2019
- Closing Date: 09 October 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank: 11 October 2019
- Date of Preliminary Written Examination: 24 November 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- One Time Registration Fee: 150/- For All Candidates
- Examination Fee: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor‟s Degree in Law form recognized University.
- Age Limit: 22 to 27 years old
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Examination, Main Written Examination & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through TNPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Civil Judge“.
Online Practice Test:
- TNPSC Civil Judge Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test