TNPSC Jailor Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 31 October 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from TNPSC Jailor Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to TNPSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
TNPSC Jailor Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Jailor in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Jailor
- Total: 01 Posts.
- Salary: 36900 – 116600/- Level 18
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Start Application: 03 October 2019
- Closing Date: 31 October 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank: 02 November 2019
- Date of Written Examination: 22 December 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: Rs.150/- for All Candidates.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Any Degree awarded by any of the University recognised by the University Grants Commission.
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Selection will be based on Written Examination & Oral Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through TNPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Jailor“.
Online Practice Test:
- TNPSC Jailor Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test