TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for total 139 Dy Collector, Dy Supdt of Police & Other vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.tnpsc.gov.in for the post of Dy Collector, Dy Supdt of Police & Other this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Dy Collector, Dy Supdt of Police & Other Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
The TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Dy Collector, Dy Supdt of Police & Other Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31 Jan 2019.
Vacancy in TNPSC Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Dy Collector, Dy Supdt of Police & Other post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Dy Collector, Dy Supdt of Police & Other (More Vacancies Details Please Check the Advt.)||139|
TNPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for the Dy Collector, Dy Supdt of Police & Other posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree from a recognized university. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 21 years old and Maximum 32 years old. More information Please Check the Advt.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Level 22 Rs.56,100- 1,77,500 (Revised Scale)
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Examination and Oral Test.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31 Jan 2019.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this TNPSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.tnpsc.gov.in (TNPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Dy Collector, Dy Supdt of Police & Other Posts
- STEP–3: Read the TNPSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Registration Fee of Rs.150/- & Rs.100/- for Pre. Examination Fee & Rs. 200 for Main Examination Fee is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
TNPSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these TNPSC Dy Collector, Dy Supdt of Police & Other Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in TNPSC Recruitment written test exam. Search TNPSC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Frazer Bridge Road
V.O.C.Nagar, Park Town, Chennai-600003, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Phone: +91-44-25300300 (12 Lines) Fax: +91-44-25300598
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Official Website:- www.tnpsc.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- TNPSC Dy Collector, Dy Supdt of Police & Other Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test