TPSC Personal Assistant Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 23 Oct 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from TPSC Personal Assistant Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to TPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the TPSC (Tripura Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Personal Assistant in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Personal Assistant
- Total: 100 Posts.
- Salary: 5700- 24,000/- Pay Matrix Level 9
- Location: Tripura
- Start Application: 24 September 2020
- Closing Date: 23 Oct 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.100/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹150/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Higher Secondary (H.S.+2) or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board/ University with minimum 35% marks in average or Madhyamik examination with Stenography Course from any ITI with 35% marks in Madhyamik and typing in English on computer and shorthand writing/ transcription with minimum speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute.
- Age Limit: 18 to 41 years
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Type Writing, Shorthand Writing & Transcription & Main Examination (Conventional Type Test).
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through TPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to TPSC official website tpsc.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Personal Assistant“.
Online Practice Test:
- TPSC Personal Assistant Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test