TSPSC Food Safety Officer Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 25 January 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from TSPSC Food Safety Officer Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to TSPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Food Safety Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Food Safety Officer
- Total: 36 Posts.
- Salary: 28,940 – 78,910/-
- Location: Telangana
- Start Application: 06 January 2020
- Closing Date: 25 January 2020
- Last date for Payment of Fee: 25 January 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Challan)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹80/ & Rs.200/- All Candidates.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
- Age Limit: 18 to 34 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Examination/Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through TSPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to TSPSC official website www.tspsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Food Safety Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- TSPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test