UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 02 Jan 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to UKMSSB Sarkari Naukri 2019.
UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the UKMSSB (Uttrakhand Medical Service Selection Board). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Ordinary Grade Medical Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Ordinary Grade Medical Officer
- Total: 314 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.28000 – 52 000/- Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
- Location: ₹ 56,100 -1,77,500
- Start Application: 03 Dec 2019
- Closing Date: 02 Jan 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.1000/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹2000/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: MS/ DNB in General Surgery & M.Ch/ DNB (Urology) & M.Ch/ DNB. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: 21 to 42 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through UKMSSB Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to UKMSSB official website ukmssb.org. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Ordinary Grade Medical Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test